The Safety of Your Personal Data is Important to Us.
The ProNES automation GmbH is committed to protecting the safety of the information you provide, and we adhere strictly to the rules of the German data protection laws. Personal data are only collected, processed and used to the necessary extent. The subsequent declaration gives an overview about how we ensure this protection and which kind of data is collected for which purpose.
The data privacy information for applicants can be found here.
The responsible body as defined by the current data protection laws, especially the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is:
ProNES automation GmbH
Phone +49 6341 94550-0
Fax +49 6341 94550-50
VAT ID No. DE 222 881 565, Amtsgericht Landau HR B 3311
Directors: Jochen Weber
Rights of the Persons Affected
Via the contact data provided of our data protection engineer you may at any time exercise the rights mentioned below:
- Information about your saved personal data and their processing,
- correction of incorrect personal data,
- deletion of your stored data,
- restriction of data processing, if due to legal obligations we are not yet permitted to delete your data,
- objection to the processing of your data by us, and
- data portability, if you have agreed to the data processing or if you have concluded a contract with us.
If you have given us your consent, you may revoke it at any time with effect for the future.
You can always contact the supervisory authority responsible for you with a complaint. The supervisory authority responsible for you depends on the state of your domicile, your work or the alleged infringement. A list of (non-public-sector) supervisory authorities can be found at:
Purposes of Data Processing by the Responsible Body and Third Parties
- You have given your express consent,
- the processing is required to complete a contract with you,
- the processing is required to fulfill a legal obligation,
- processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your information.
- We process the following personal data:
- First name, last name, salutation, and title, if applicable
- Position and department
- Postal address
- Telephone number/s
- As well as additional information required for an order
- We process your data for example for the following purposes if necessary:
- Fulfillment of legal and contractual obligations
- Project-related communication
- Processing within the framework of mutual claims arising from the contractual relationships (for example, carrying out the commercial transactions for our joint projects such as invoices, delivery notes, order confirmations, offers, order from suppliers or transport companies for the delivery of your ordered goods)
- A transfer of data to third countries (states outside the European Economic Area – EEA) will only take place to the extent necessary to execute the activities in the context of our contractual relationship or if you have given us your consent or if this is otherwise permitted by law. In this case, we take measures to ensure the protection of your data, for example through contractual arrangements. We only send data to recipients who ensure the protection of your data in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR for transmission to third countries (Articles 44 to 49 GDPR).:
Collecting General Information when Visiting our Website
When you access our website, the provider automatically collects information of a general nature and the IP addresses of visitors via a cookie. This information (server log files) includes, for example, the type of web browser, the operating system used, the domain name of your internet service provider and the like. This is exclusively information that does not allow conclusions about your person.
This information is technically necessary to correctly deliver the contents of web pages requested by you and is mandatory when using the internet. They are processed in particular for the following purposes:
- Ensure a hassle-free connection of the website,
- ensure a smooth use of our website,
- evaluate the system security and stability as well as
- fulfill further administrative purposes.
The processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interest for the purposes mentioned above for collecting data. We do not use your information to draw conclusions about you. The recipient of the data is only the responsible body and possibly the processor.
Anonymous information of this kind may be statistically evaluated by us to optimise our website and the underlying technology. The data collected by the provider will be automatically deleted after 7 days.
Like many other websites, we also use so-called “cookies”. Cookies are small text files that are transferred from a website server to your hard drive. Thus, we automatically receive certain data, such as IP address, browser used, operating system, and your connection to the Internet.
Cookies cannot be used to launch programs or to transfer viruses to a computer. Based on the information contained in cookies, we can facilitate navigation and enable the correct display of our websites.
In no case will the data collected by us be passed on to third parties nor a link with personal data will be established without your consent.
To protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the art encryption techniques (such as SSL) over HTTPS.
If you have questions of any kind contact us via e-mail or contact form, you give us your voluntary consent to get in contact with you. This requires the specification of a valid e-mail address. This serves to assign the request to the subsequent answering of the same. The specification of further data is optional. The information you provide will be stored for the purpose of processing the request and for possible follow-up questions. After completing the request your personal data will automatically be deleted.
If you subscribe to our Double Opt-In newsletter via our website, your contact details will be stored for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. To carry out the required tasks (registration, deregistration, shipping), we will transmit your data to the German provider Cleverreach GmbH & Co. KG. Your personal data will be used exclusively for the administration of the newsletter.
The statistical evaluation of newsletter accesses takes place anonymously.
You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time via the unsubscribe link in the last newsletter sent.
Use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (in short: Google). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, i.e. text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, due to the activation of IP anonymisation on these websites, your IP address will be shortened by Google beforehand within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity, and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by your browser in the context of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google information.
The purposes of the data processing are the evaluation of the use of the website and the compilation of reports on activities on the website. Based on the use of the website and the Internet, other related services will be provided. The processing is based on the legitimate interest of the website operator.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, we point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website in full. You may also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) for Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and installing it: Browser Add On to disable Google Analytics.
This site uses so-called web fonts provided by Google for the uniform representation of fonts. When you access a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to correctly display texts and fonts.
To do this, the browser you use must connect to Google’s servers. As a result, Google learns that our website has been accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web Fonts is in the interest of a consistent and attractive presentation of our online services. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
If your browser does not support web fonts or prohibits their use, a default font will be used by your computer.
Use of Google Maps
This website uses the Google Maps API to visually display geographic information. When using Google Maps, Google also collects, processes, and uses data about the use of map features by visitors. For more information about Google’s data processing, please refer to the Google Privacy Notice. There you can also change your personal privacy settings in the privacy center.
For detailed instructions on how to manage your own data related to Google products click here.
Änderung unserer Datenschutzbestimmungen
Wir behalten uns vor, diese Datenschutzerklärung anzupassen, damit sie stets den aktuellen rechtlichen Anforderungen entspricht oder um Änderungen unserer Leistungen in der Datenschutzerklärung umzusetzen, z.B. bei der Einführung neuer Services. Für Ihren erneuten Besuch gilt dann die neue Datenschutzerklärung.
Questions to the Data Protection Engineer
If you have questions about privacy, please e-mail us or contact the person responsible for privacy in our organization:
Mr. Christoph Demmerle
ProNES automation GmbH
Phone: +49 6341-94550-24