The Internet of Things and automation are the order of the day for state-of-the-art manufacturing landscapes. PIQ.control ist the PIQ.manufacture module for automated machine control. The associated functions can be used to effectively coordinate and optimise the processes between different system components.
- Provide the software framework for the respective PLC (Siemens S7, Beckhoff TwinCAT)
- Coordinate separate processing steps/procedures of different system stations
- Provide PLC technology (Siemens S7, Beckhoff TwinCAT)
- Connect different connection types on the basis of classes
- Continually read variables according to PLC model (index and offset, variable name)
- Write demand-oriented data via queue
- Visualise the system controlled by the PLC
- Visualise data on LabVIEW user interface
- Manually control the variables to be written (optional)
- Coordinate test software and control
- Transmit measurement data from the PLC measuring terminals
Under SOLUTIONS you find an online overview of our PIQ.manufacture all-in-one solutions.
For more information about the basic PIQ.manufacture system concept by ProNES you can download the following brochure:
PIQ.manufacture – the foundation
If you would like a personal meeting or further information on PIQ.control as well as our comprehensive solution and service offerings, please do not hesitate to contact our qualified team.