ProNES automation GmbH is looking for its innovative, dynamic team with immediate effect:
Industrial Mechanic / Mechatronics Engineer (m/f/d) full time
We are an expanding technology company in the field of standardised customer-specific automation in measurement and testing technology. Our focus is on the development, supply and support of test equipment for battery technology. We are active in the international market and serve customers on all continents. Daily new challenges from our customers and technical innovation drive us and are the basis for our business success.
- Construction and support of complete plants and test stations
- Mechanical and pneumatic hosing
- Installation of assemblies, devices, equipment and test stations according to construction plans
- Time limited assignments at national and international level
- Ensuring installation and commissioning
- Assembly of measurement, control and regulation equipment
- Professional handling of metrological equipment
- Interface to internal departments, control cabinet construction and partners
- Completed vocational training as an industrial mechanic (m/f/d), mechatronics engineer (m/f/d) or a degree in mechatronics or a comparable qualification
- Professional experience in the field of mechanical assembly of plants and test stations desirable
- Knowledge in the field of control engineering/pneumatics is an advantage
- Creative, conceptual and holistic thinking
- Good command of English
- Flexible and independent work as well as a high level of commitment
- Ability to work in a team and reliability
- Willingness to travel abroad and work in international teams
If you wish, you can start immediately!
What ProNES offers YOU
- A multifaceted and modern workplace with flat hierarchies
- An attractive salary
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile work
- An innovative and dedicated team
- Occupational health management
- A wide range of additional benefits, including an employer-funded pension plan and supplementary health insurance
YOUR next step
Please send your complete application with details of the desired starting date and your salary expectations to our personnel officer Ms. Kugler at firstname.lastname@example.org. Write to us about what is important to you in your working life.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Thank you for your interest and stay healthy!