ProNES automation GmbH is looking for its innovative, dynamic team with immediate effect:
Electrical Designer (m/f/d) full time
We are an expanding technology company in the field of standardised customer-specific automation in measurement and testing technology. Our focus is on the development, supply and support of test equipment for battery technology. We are active in the international market and serve customers on all continents. Daily new challenges from our customers and technical innovation drive us and are the basis for our business success.
- Review and evaluation of customer requests
- Electronic and automation planning and implementation of customer projects
- Ensuring installation and commissioning
- Time limited assignments at national and international level
- Creation of templates and specifications for working with EPLAN
- Development of concepts and solutions for the execution of wiring diagrams and electrical documentation
- Interface to internal departments, control cabinet construction and partners
- Completed vocational training as a technician (m/f/d) or completed studies in the field of electric engineering or a comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in the field of automation technology, design and construction of control cabinets desirable
- Sound knowledge of the E-CAD system EPLAN P8
- Knowledge of WSCAD software desirable
- Confident handling of MS-Office applications as well as MS-Windows
- Communicative organisational talent with high service orientation
- Creative, conceptual and holistic thinking
- Good command of English
- Flexible and independent work as well as a high level of commitment
- Team spirit and reliability
- Willingness to travel abroad and work in international teams
If you wish, you can start immediately!
What ProNES offers YOU
- A multifaceted and modern workplace with flat hierarchies
- An attractive salary
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile work
- An innovative and dedicated team
- Occupational health management
- A wide range of additional benefits, including an employer-funded pension plan and supplementary health insurance
YOUR next step
Please send your complete application with details of the desired starting date and your salary expectations to our personnel officer Ms. Kugler at firstname.lastname@example.org. Write to us about what is important to you in your working life.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Thank you for your interest and stay healthy!