As of now, ProNES Automation GmbH is looking for:
LabVIEW Developer (m/f/d)
We are an expanding technology company in the field of standardised customised automation in measurement and testing technology. Daily new challenges from our customers and technical innovation drive us and form the basis for our business success. For our young, dynamic team we are looking for employees who like taking responsibility. Independent work, above-average commitment, and a high level of motivation to always seek innovative solutions are the prerequisites for a fulfilling and exciting working life.
- Comprehensive system engineering in the field of automation technology from technical conception and planning to design and implementation / commissioning of equipment controls and functions
- Design and testing of circuit diagrams for electrical installation (ePlan)
- Development of programs (LabVIEW, TwinCat, S7, TIA, PCS7 and WinCC)
- Execution of program and system tests on the equipment as well as troubleshooting, also remotely
- Consulting, support, and direct customer care in technical matters
- Team management and workshops for customers and own teams in operation and maintenance procedures
- Preparation of associated specifications, technical documents, and requirements specifications
- Degree in technical studies in the field of mechatronics, software development, automation technology, electrical engineering, or comparable course of studies, if applicable technician or master craftsman in the aforementioned specialist areas
- Sound professional experience in the industrial sector – ideally in the field of automation planning as well as instrumentation and handling of automation and visualisation systems
- Good knowledge of LabVIEW or TwinCat (LabVIEW, TwinCat, S7, TIA, PCS7 and WinCC would be of advantage)
- Knowledge in the use of hardware project planning systems such as EPLAN, Prodok or AutoCAD would be of advantage
If you wish, you can start right away!
YOUR perspective for the future in the ProNES team
Take on full-time project responsibility. We will support you with a careful initial training. In our interdisciplinary development team, you will work across disciplines in a team with other engineers. Your initiative, your professional experience, and your enthusiasm for responsibility are in demand. An attractive salary incl. company car and corresponding social benefits as well as the well-positioned, employee-oriented company make your decision easy. You are an open communicator and team player. Your ideas are important to us. Your commitment will be valued – we offer a job with responsibility in an ambitious, internationally oriented company with high growth potential.
YOUR next step
Send your complete application with details of the desired starting date and your salary expectations to our personnel officer, Ms Kugler at email@example.com. Write to us about what is important to you in your working life.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Thank you for your interest and stay healthy!