The 13th meeting of the LabVIEW User Group is taking shape. At the invitation of Mr. Zimmermann of Stoll in Reutlingen we meet on September 20th at 16:00 at Stoll.
The prelimary agenda is as follows:
- Welcome and organsational matters
- Short presentation of the Stoll company
(possibly with a small demonstration of the knitting machines and design tools)
- Presentation of test systems based on LabVIEW
- Coffee break
- Code-review SmartTest18, a system developed with NI hardware and LabVIEW
- Further topics to be introduced by the participants
- Discussion of the date for the next meeting
- Get Together
As at every meeging, further suggestions from the participants are welcome. For further planning, please register by August 15th at email@example.com.
All further information will follow in mid-August or directly before the meeting.